Thursday, November 4, 2010

newbie

Having Apple as my neighbor has its perks- I can get my hands on to its latest gadgets fast. My name is April. As you can probably tell by now, I live in the Silicon Valley in California. Besides my husband and my 2 teenage sons, I also share my life with:

  • 1 Standard Poodle
  • 3 Leopard Geckos
  • 1 pair of Parrotlets
  • 9 budgies, 2 of which were born inside my aviary
  • 5 Button Quails
  • 1 Lady Gouldian
  • 1 pair of South American Cichlids
  • 40+ baby South American Cichlids
  • 5 outdoor Japanese koi

I am new to doing art. After taking a course taught by a wonderful lady through the internet, my interest becomes more intense. Painting, Mixed media work, Art Journaling, and ATC are my current favorites.

It is my wish that through this blog, I can meet new friends and share ideas. Please feel free to leave comments, especially positive and encouraging ones :).

Thanks for stopping by.

PastedGraphic4-2010-11-4-17-40.jpg

 

one of the assignments I did for the online class

 

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Reading: newbiePost Link to Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! There is good energy in this piece and it is easy to look at, keeping my interest. Good work.

    ReplyDelete